Terms & conditions:
Hiroshi Technologies Limited will offer customers maintenance service. This is to warrant that our sold product(s) is fully functional and is free from defects in material and workmanship.
- Hiroshi Technologies Limited provides warranty services to customers who buy our sold product(s). The warranty set out in these terms and conditions will be valid from the date of purchase of the product(s) for defects in materials and workmanship. All replaced components, parts or other units are the property of Hiroshi Technologies Limited. For details of the warranty period, please refer to the individual product warranty condition.
- This limited free of charge warranty shall not apply to any of the following:
- Damage resulting from the use of inappropriate voltage, power interruption, improper or inadequate maintenance, accident or force majeure beyond Hiroshi's control;
- Product(s) or any part(s) thereof are modified, tampered with, altered, converted or repaired in anyway by anybody other than Hiroshi staff or Hiroshi authorized service providers;
- Failure to follow operating instructions for using the product(s);
- The customer cannot provide purchase receipt or other information to prove the date and place of purchase, or the warranty period has expired.
- Hiroshi Technologies Limited is not obliged to maintain or repair any part(s) of the product(s) if :
- The customer cannot provide the warrant card or the product(s) is not supplied by Hiroshi Technologies Limited or its authorized dealers.
- The warrant card or the anti-counterfeit label is broken, erased, altered or blurred.
- The limited free of charge warranty does not apply to the accessories and / or other attachments.
- Transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred in the transport of the product(s) to and from Hiroshi’s services will be borne by the customer.
All warranty information, product(s) features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Hiroshi Technologies Limited shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, loss or impairment of privacy of conversations, work stoppage or loss or impairment of data arising from the use or inability to use the product(s).