Mini Microphone Amplifier (support internal batteries)
The MA-1B is a high quality 48 volt phantom power, compact, variegated applications microphone preamplifier. It is perfectly suited to internet conference systems, or computer based acoustical analysis systems. MA-1B can operate with internal batteries or an external power supply.
This pre-amplifier features a XLR balanced Microphone input, output gain control with clip indicator, XLR balanced Line level output and a 3.5mm mini-jack Microphone output for connection to standard computer soundcard microphone input.
The panel is laid out clearly with Phantom Power LED indicator and switch. A corresponding LED that indicate signal content of microphone input. A switchable Low Frequency Filter can remove mic bumps and rumble.
The MA-1B mini microphone pre-amplifier is designed for use in application where exceptional audio performance is required.
- Compact design.
- Switchable +48 volt phantom power supply for condenser microphone with LED indicators.
- Balanced Input Microphone circuitry.
- Switchable internal batteries or external power supply.
- Input signal indicator and Output level gain control with Clipping Indicator.
- Switchable low frequency Filter to remove mic bumps and rumble.
- External power supply for superior low-noise performance.
- Use of highest quality components.
|Frequency Response||35Hz~20kHz (-3dB/0dB)|
|(Low Cut)||90Hz~20kHz (-3dB/0dB)|
|Input Impedance||6kΩ Balanced|
|Maximum Input Level||-30dBm|
|Nominal Output Level||0dB XLR Balanced|
|(0dB=775mV)||-6dB Ø3.5mm Unbalanced|
|THD + Noise||<1%|
|Output Gain Range||0dB~+60dB (Adjustable)|
|Phantom Power||48V (Switchable)|
|Input/Output/Power||XLR Female Input,|
|XLR Male Output,|
|3.5mm Mini Jack Output,|
|DC Power Jack (12~16 VDC)|
|Batteries (Not Included)||Two 1.5V AA Zlkaline|
|Accessories Furnished||12 VDC Adaptor|
|Dimensions||W41 × H85 × D157 (mm)|